Vaccine Injury Stories

Reid’s Story

Reid Thomas Englehart was two months old when his father Dusty took him in for his shots. He was given the DTaP, Hib, polio, pneumococcal, hepatitis B and the oral rotavirus.

His mother Christy remembers the day…

“When they came home from the doctor, Reid was passed out and slept 11 hours straight, which was not normal,” she explains. “When he woke up, he was very cranky, he would not let you put him down and he screamed often. He was drinking full bottles before the shots, but afterwards he stopped eating normally — in fact, he never took a full bottle again. He never smiled or laughed again either.”

Nine days later, without a struggle and without any obstruction of his airways, he stopped breathing while his dad was holding him. A bloody-colored mucous substance stained his father’s shirt where Reid’s head rested on his chest. This tinged mucous is very commonly witnessed in babies dying after vaccination. More came out of Reid’s mouth when his mother performed CPR on him.

After 9-1-1 was called, Christy did all she could to revive baby Reid, including CPR, watching as her baby’s chest rose and fell with her breath. His airways were not obstructed. Christy explains: “I did everything I could to bring him back. I knew he hadn’t been gone long, because I had just checked on him and he was alive. From that moment on, I feel like I have been in complete shock.”

Full story here…/8-vaccine-doses-killed-2-mo…/