Death After Vaccines Autopsy Protocol
All too often an infant dies suddenly and unexpectedly after vaccination. Whether these deaths are eventually called “Undetermined” or “SIDS” or “Sudden Unexplained Infant Death” or even “Interstitial Pneumonia”, the vaccination should never be ruled out.
These unexplained deaths happen in great frequency at the timing of scheduled vaccinations (i.e after the birth dose of the Hep B shot, 6 weeks shot, 8 weeks shots, 4 month shots etc). They also happen in great frequency shortly after vaccination, even when a baby is off the CDC recommended schedule. For example, Remi Rose passed away less than 48 hours after a Hep B shot at 3 weeks old. And Nick and Marjorie Catone’s son Nicholas passed away 16 days after a Dtap vaccine at 20 months old.
If you find yourself in this awful situation, you may need to request a private autopsy. The typical, routine autopsy is not thorough enough to determine whether the cause of death is vaccine-related.
Autopsy Protocol After Vaccines
From Dr. Toni Bark, MD:
These are the correct autopsy requirements for the tragic event of death post vaccination, whether infant or otherwise. The instructions are from a very experienced neuropathologist:
There needs to be a thorough general autopsy, with gross and microscopic examination of all major organs including:
- small bowel
For the central nervous system, I strongly recommend that the brain be fixed in formalin and cut after at least a week’s fixation, as cutting it fresh (as many medical examiners do) means one can’t cut the slices thin enough to see all the necessary structures. The critical structures in SIDS cases include the medulla, of which all levels should be put through for histological examination, and both hippocampi, ideally sampled in coronal sections at the level of the lateral geniculate nuclei.
Other standard samples need to include:
- cerebral cortex and white matter
- samples of basal ganglia
Spinal cord is often not taken by medical examiners, but ideally should be at least removed and examined grossly, and sampled for histology if any abnormalities are seen.
Thus for cases that might be vaccine-induced SIDS, it is important to see if there are structural abnormalities of the medulla which would help to confirm that there are likely abnormalities of the 5HT networks that subserve respiratory activity. This include absence or hypoplasia of the ventral arcuate nuclei and any dysplasia of the inferior olivary nuclei. For the hippocampi one is looking for abnormal development of the dentate gyri, including any duplications or areas of granule cell dispersion.
For children over a year old, the complete medulla is less important, and one may get by with only one or two levels. The hippocampi are very important, looking for the abnormalities I have described. One also wants good samples of cortex to look for any signs of epileptogenic lesions.”
From VacTruth, written by Catherine J. Frompovich:
Infant/Toddler Vaccines Autopsy Tests
- Test for C-reactive protein: if inflammation is high, that would indicate vaccines were to blame as a small infant or toddler could not generate such results. This would indicate severe brain inflammation.
- Test for liver enzymes
- Test for heavy metals: especially Hg and Al in blood and brain tissue
- Test for formaldehyde and Formalin–in particular–which would come from vaccines. Even though the body manufactures a little formaldehyde, large amounts would implicate formaldehyde, or Formalin, especially in vaccines.
- If brain tissue is taken, check for Hg and Al, which would indicate those metals crossed the blood brain barrier and may have been the precipitating factor in the child’s demise, as they are potent neurotoxins and can cause encephalopathy.
Run a cytokine panel:
- Interleukin-1 beta (IL-1β) — IL-1beta is one of the key mediators of the inflammatory response to physical stress.
- Interleukin-6 (IL-6)
- Interleukin-8 (IL-8)
- Tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-α) TNF-α is a growth factor for immune cells and osteoclasts, the cells that break down bone.
- Vitamin C assay
- Titer levels on all the vaccines. If they are sky high, that could make a case for molecular mimicry causing death.
Brain Tissue Samples Preserved as Paraffin Blocks
- Brainstem: Pons, Medulla, Midbrain
- “Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) shortly after hexavalent vaccination: another pathology in suspected SIDS?”
- “Status epilepticus and lymphocytic pneumonitis following hepatitis B vaccination.”
- Sudden infant death following hexavalent vaccination: a neuropathologic study
- Infanrix hexa and sudden death: a review of the periodic safety update reports submitted to the European Medicines Agency
- Sudden and unexpected deaths after the administration of hexavalent vaccines (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, poliomyelitis, hepatitis B, Haemophilius influenzae type b): is there a signal?
- DPT immunization and SIDS
- Deaths reported after pentavalent vaccine compared with death reported after diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine: An exploratory analysis